Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Monday, Monday and Tuesday


Isn't she the sweetest? This was taken at 9:45 am monday. She slept long after Tanner and I got up. Most babies are on their first nap by 9:30. I think she may have inherited my sleep gene. Make no mistake though, she is still up every 3 hours at night. That's enough to make her sleep in, eh?
And this photo taken as Tanner was playing outside. He snuck in a grabbed my Laundry basket so he could use it as a boat. Don't you see the oars? Manual mode is MUCH easier outside I have noticed. This one is a bit underexposed I think but it's better. He got his hair cut today finally so we will post some pictures of that tomorrow! I am off to figure out how to post these to the Flickr group. If you haven't checked that out you should! The randomness of photos is fun and the talent of this group is great! There is a link on the right to get there! And if any of you want to join in please do!!

No comments: