Thursday, February 21, 2008

I will take a photo today.....

I promise. I will post it. I promise. I will post one from yesterday. I promise!! But right now, the babies are sleeping (yes at the same time whoohoo). I have Ronnie to thank for that, Tanner never, ok rarely, fights him to take a nap. He happens to be home early today ;)
I went to Walmart this morning and got attacked by ABC 7 news crew asking if they could follow me around shopping today. Took about 3 hours to shop.shoot.shop.checkout all for a 1 minute 30 second story! But Tanner, Rilyn and I will be on TV tonite. 5 and 5:30 for you locals.

2 comments:

Georgie x said...

I am sorry I'll not get to see the news item!! so glad youre joining in with the phtos:)
melanie..x

Christy-Lynn said...

I saw the news! Great job Bailey!