Friday, February 22, 2008

I did take a picture yesterday...

See taking the photos isn't my problem. It's posting them. So here is a photo I took yesterday. Now I will be honest and tell you this was taken on Auto. I just couldn't get it right on manual. My task for the weekend is to watch the DVD all the way through, that Ronnie got me for Christmas. So I know how to use my camera easier. I am sure that will help. lol. So these pictures of Rilyn I've been taking since she was 9 weeks old. Here is a page with the last few comparisons. I did take some pictures of the Lunar eclipse the other night too but they didn't
turn out so well. I am off to get the Birth Announcements printed for Dylan. I will take some more pictures tonight and post again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sara said...

wow, Bailey! you were busy capturing cuteness yesterday! love the photos with the bear and your beautiful projects.
nothing wrong with auto mode ... it gets the job done :)

abieco said...

don't worry, you'll figure out how to use your camera someday. it took me year to comfortable with some of the controls on mine and i've yet to discover some of my camera's features!

Chris said...

Love all your cute pics you've been taking!

I've been taking a bunch of pictures in different modes and lighting, but when I check them on the computer, the auto and flash seem to be the only ones that have no blur! Chris